Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Spring is coming

I don’t know if I’m more excited about the warm weather or knowing I’m 1 day closer to seeing Yellowstone tourists getting trampled and mauled.

I still die laughing at that buffalo video where the parents abandoned their kid, a guy comes in and saves the kid, then a dude just fogs the area with bear spray!
My favorite ever is still the people who tried to save a bison calf that they thought was going to freeze. Then the park had to kill it...lol
CinbPBGWsAA4p7P.jpeg

I don’t know if I’m more excited about the warm weather or knowing I’m 1 day closer to seeing Yellowstone tourists getting trampled and mauled.

I still die laughing at that buffalo video where the parents abandoned their kid, a guy comes in and saves the kid, then a dude just fogs the area with bear spray!
Oh! Nobody needs to go to the hospital yet? Here I’ll solve that! Have some eye, throat, and lung irritation MFers. 44C6CFBE-1D90-4BAD-BDD1-AFFD8B1A193C.jpeg

We have had more winter weather around here in the last couple of weeks, than I have seen in many years but we have to change our clocks to daylight savings time Sunday so it must be spring.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Su Sal
Back