Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Spring is coming

I don’t know if I’m more excited about the warm weather or knowing I’m 1 day closer to seeing Yellowstone tourists getting trampled and mauled.

I still die laughing at that buffalo video where the parents abandoned their kid, a guy comes in and saves the kid, then a dude just fogs the area with bear spray!
My favorite ever is still the people who tried to save a bison calf that they thought was going to freeze. Then the park had to kill it...lol
CinbPBGWsAA4p7P.jpeg

I don’t know if I’m more excited about the warm weather or knowing I’m 1 day closer to seeing Yellowstone tourists getting trampled and mauled.

I still die laughing at that buffalo video where the parents abandoned their kid, a guy comes in and saves the kid, then a dude just fogs the area with bear spray!
Oh! Nobody needs to go to the hospital yet? Here I’ll solve that! Have some eye, throat, and lung irritation MFers. 44C6CFBE-1D90-4BAD-BDD1-AFFD8B1A193C.jpeg

We have had more winter weather around here in the last couple of weeks, than I have seen in many years but we have to change our clocks to daylight savings time Sunday so it must be spring.

Back