PEAX Equipment

Spring is coming

Not a ton of snow here this winter it just has never melted and thats highly uncommon here. These extreme cold snaps followed by long cool periods has made this one tuff. I am ready, hopefully this next weeks forecast sticks!

Snowed, lots of rain, ran the snow blower and shoveled roofs today. But the birds are migrating back uphill already so spring is coming soon. Saw a blue jay and a flock of little birds today.

Not a ton of snow here this winter it just has never melted and thats highly uncommon here. These extreme cold snaps followed by long cool periods has made this one tuff. I am ready, hopefully this next weeks forecast sticks!
Amen. I’ve been back in the west for a month. How many times have I hiked through a forest this year?

Zero. Freaking zero.

Some of that is my fault but I find comfort in being a grumpy old SOB and blaming the weather.

It was 9 degrees at my jobsite this morning.
But yes, eventually Spring is coming.
Winter weather advisory for tomorrow…snowshoeing is on the docket.

Reactions: Hem
Amen. I’ve been back in the west for a month. How many times have I hiked through a forest this year?

Zero. Freaking zero.

Some of that is my fault but I find comfort in being a grumpy old SOB and blaming the weather.
Nowhere around sells snowshoes or XC skis?

Last of the ice melted in back of the house. The roads are dry again, just in time for a rain or light snow.
Bet the propane does not come.
I broke the lawn chair sitting in the sun after cutting firewood.
I can't tell if it is a hot flash or just hot with the fire going.
I turned on the fan.
Have a tri-tip to smoke and grill today before I cover it up before the next round.
My st max tires are good in this mud and ice.
Just about time to head into the hills.
Just about time to stand some posts.
Just about.

I don’t know if I’m more excited about the warm weather or knowing I’m 1 day closer to seeing Yellowstone tourists getting trampled and mauled.

I still die laughing at that buffalo video where the parents abandoned their kid, a guy comes in and saves the kid, then a dude just fogs the area with bear spray!

Back