MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Spanish lesson

kenton

I don't know how to speak Spanish but know a few essential words; bueno (good), aqua (water), grande (large), queso (cheese), mucho (much). You know, just the essentials. Earlier this week, I was sitting on the couch with my wife and thought I would say something nice to her in Spanish. Why? I don't know, I guess I'm just a nice guy. I knew to pull this off I couldn't hesitate and had to just commit to the sentence. My plan: "You are very good". What I said was "Tu es mucho grande". So the Spanish lesson here is that the couch is more comfortable to sit on than to sleep on.

Serves you right for trying to appropriate Spanish for yourself. Nice try though.....swing and a miss.

Had a bowl of calabacitas for lunch. Had to look up how to spell it. (Squash, corn, and green chile), it is my favorite vegetable dish.

My biggest Spanish fail... I’m actually at the restaurant this happened at right now
I came after work in a Friday a few months ago. Got two tacos and a Michelada.
felt kind of drunk for only drinking one, but whatever. Asked for my check as I was about done. My michelada was $24... that’s a mistake. I told the waitress and she opened the menu and pointed to what I was given.... the big one, with 4 shots of tequila in it.

I stayed a while longer and ate some chips and drank some water and let some time pass before driving home....

My biggest Spanish fail... I’m actually at the restaurant this happened at right now
I came after work in a Friday a few months ago. Got two tacos and a Michelada.
felt kind of drunk for only drinking one, but whatever. Asked for my check as I was about done. My michelada was $24... that’s a mistake. I told the waitress and she opened the menu and pointed to what I was given.... the big one, with 4 shots of tequila in it.

I stayed a while longer and ate some chips and drank some water and let some time pass before driving home....
...hope it was top shelf tequila.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mthunter137
Back