Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Spanish lesson

I only know a couple off hand though I can write it pretty well.

?Donde esta el bano
Dos cervezas por favor
gracias

About 10 years ago my wife and I were traveling through Chilean Patagonia. We stopped in the town of Cochran and planned to stay at a campground up the river from there. There was a guy there in town with a bunch of firewood in his front yard, and I stopped to see if I could buy some from him. I approached him holding out some money, telling him, “Yo quiero su lengua. Nessesita lengua para mi fuego.” I didn’t understand why he just looked at me funny and went back into his house until my wife told me that the Spanish word for firewood is leña. Lengua is tongue.

About 10 years ago my wife and I were traveling through Chilean Patagonia. We stopped in the town of Cochran and planned to stay at a campground up the river from there. There was a guy there in town with a bunch of firewood in his front yard, and I stopped to see if I could buy some from him. I approached him holding out some money, telling him, “Yo quiero su lengua. Nessesita lengua para mi fuego.” I didn’t understand why he just looked at me funny and went back into his house until my wife told me that the Spanish word for firewood is leña. Lengua is tongue.
Been in that Patagonia area. Fine country, but I speak Spanish! 😂😂

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back