Caribou Gear Tarp

Son's two archery CA Blacktails (Hybrids)

BOHNTR

I took a little time away from my own blacktail hunts this year trying to get my son his first state archery "booker" blacktail (hybrid). It took a while, but he finally managed to stick a mature forkie that will easily make the state book minimum.

The very next weekend, he filled his second tag with another buck. Nothing huge, but at 14, he was PUMPED none-the-less! Nothing like bowhunting with your kids. Hope you enjoy.

CodysBuck10-08009.jpg

CodysBuck11-08010.jpg

A chip off the ole block Roy. Congrats to you for passing on the passion and BIG congrats to your son for carrying on the tradition.

Congrats to both of you. You can't beat hunting with family.

Not only trophy bucks, but trophy memories of the highest degree. Nothing I enjoy more than pictures of guys getting young people out hunting.

Good on you Roy.

Give a big Congrats to your son. Many more to follow, I am sure.

Looks like the start to a new era of hunting pictures.Congratulations.

Thanks a lot folks......

dude..... Really, you should go hunting more

You know Oscar......I've always listened to your ingenious advice.......so I did just that. :D With my son's tags all filled, I headed up with the kids and chased those blacktails once again to fill my tag. I ended up sticking this buck early as both my kids glassed my stalk & shot from a distant ridge. Fun times by all! Hope you enjoy.

Dads08Hybrid041.jpg

Dads08Hybrid023.jpg

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back