Solo Stoves?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20812
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20812

Anyone use these? Are they worth the money? I want something that can sit on pavers and not put out a ton of smoke, smaller groups of 2-6 people sitting around it.

Bought my parents one for use under their outside covered area. They absolutely love it, and I will be purchasing one for myself for future use.

It can also put out plenty of heat if you get it cranking. I highly recommend one for the application you are asking about

I have the small one for cooking. Works good after some practice. As previously stated, the large one will require the deflector if you want heat. Otherwise it, (heat) goes straight up.

Anyone use these? Are they worth the money? I want something that can sit on pavers and not put out a ton of smoke, smaller groups of 2-6 people sitting around it.
Highly recommend. Little to no smoke, you can burn this on a wood deck and it is fine.

Have the bonfire model. In my opinion the add-ons are the expensive part.

Heat deflector or spark arrestor will set you back hundreds. I made my own “heat deflector” and spark arrestor with a galvanized trash can lid and a roll of hardware cloth for $20.

I love the fact I can burn wood pellets. Nice to just add a scoop or two when you want to keep the fire going a bit longer.

I’d say mine was worth it.

Crazy that they can just be used on a deck like that. We just got one for the new house but haven't used it yet. Really excited for fires out on the back deck.

I have the spacer they sell underneath it.

I have the big one, we've had it for 3-ish years. No regrets, and as others have said, if you can get it at Costco, the price is much better.
As a fire pit in the backyard, especially in town, I have seen nothing better.

We bought that too. Still seems crazy that you can use them like that. The fire still looks like it’s just inches off the floor.

I was a little worried but I moved it and the deck underneath was the same temp as other parts of the deck.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back