Yeti GOBOX Collection

SOLD - Browning X-bolt Stainless Stalker .300 Win Mag w/ Zeiss Victory HT 2.5-10x50mm

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
Rolling right along here, I'm selling this Browning X-bolt Stainless Stalker in a .300 Win Mag. Browning discontinued this model of X-bolt a while back, but here are the specs at this link - https://www.browning.com/products/firearms/rifles/x-bolt/discontinued/x-bolt-stainless-stalker.html

IMG_0445 .jpg
IMG_0452.jpg
IMG_0450.jpg
IMG_0453.jpg

It comes with a Zeiss 2.5-10x50mm Victory HT scope. Zeiss discontinued this scope, but a quick search will give you the details. This is not the illuminated dot reticle. It was the Field & Stream 2012 scope of the year.
IMG_0449.jpg
IMG_0448.jpg

This was put together in 2012 and taken on three elk hunts. One shot fired on those hunts and one dead elk. It has been in my vault ever since.

At the time it was put together, the rifle retailed for $1,159 and the scope for $1,500. The assembled and mounted package goes to the first person who offers $1,100, plus whatever costs for FFL and shipping, if it needs to be shipped.

Last edited:
That’s a great deal, unfortunately I have no need for it. Can’t see this lasting long.

SOLD to Justin. Since he's coming to get it, I found a couple boxes of ammo I can part with to get his brother started.

Anyone need a .270? I might have one that hits the HT marketplace at a screaming deal. It doesn't have a scope mounted at this time, but it has killed a lot of critters.

SOLD to Justin. Since he's coming to get it, I found a couple boxes of ammo I can part with to get his brother started.

Anyone need a .270? I might have one that hits the HT marketplace at a screaming deal. It doesn't have a scope mounted at this time, but it has killed a lot of critters.
Yes I've been looking for a .270. Or it already sell to?

Back