So you wanna ban tourism in Alaska

Ovis

For those that don't know, major humane organizations have threatened to ban tourism in Alaska if Gov. Murkowski and the state doesn't stop the new predator control program. This is a message to them...

visitalaska.jpg

Dude,

I don't think Alaska wants the freaks who are boycotting Alaska to come anyway. Likewise for Idaho, Montana, or Wyoming.

Paul

I hope everybody boycotts the state this year (I know I'm dreaming) but for once in the summer I would like to drive somewhere at the posted speedlimit without stopping. I'm sick and tired of driving 30MPH (while stopping all the time cuz someone seen a sheep) going to seward or soldotna (120Miles and 150miles respectively). If you do come up to vist, welcome, but use the damn pull outs, they are there for a reason. Dont slam on your brakes in the middle of the road.

And defintely, definitely, don't be watching your DVD player as you're driving down/back from Seward. ;)

Did they fry that guy who crossed over the line into on-coming traffic and killed that older couple?

Imagine.....the Russian River with only 500 people at a time instead of 5000.

The boycott worked with Wally Hickel in 93 so the Animal Leftists think it will work again with Big Frank. He HATES greenies to the point that he would not ban wolf control out of spite.

The Mom's and Pop's in the motorhomes with the middle America plates are coming up no matter how many wolves we kill.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PerezA
Back