MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

So it begins... Kawika's First Deer

What a cool post! Congrats. Can't wait until I can do the same with my boy!

That was good reading and great pictures. I felt like I was right there with you guys. Congrats to the hunters and the guides.
When Idaho started their mentored program I took 2 nephews across the Snake to unit 22, before it went to fork only. Both boys got nice bucks, one of most satisfying hunts.

Fellas, i have been swamped. Today was the first time I've been on in months. Thanks for the kudos for zach and Kawika. Im on the road as i type this with IDbugler heading to wyoming. Keep a lookout for some dead critters and bad @$$ storiez this week! !!!!

Good luck guys

Small world, I just sign up the other day and was looking through some of the post and see a story about one of my students. After reading his story and seeing the pics I ran to his class and gave him a high 5. Kawika is new to the school and I can’t say enough about him as student and person. Great job Dad, your hard work with your son in the field and off the field shows.

Very cool

Don't know how to say anything more than the others have , but well done, and thanks for sharing, and carrying on the tradition so that those boys will do the same. I love to hear the youth stories, takes me back in time to both 35 yrs ago and last month,... it's all good!! :) Terrific post!!

I remember Bryce's first deer like it was yesterday. How proud I was when he got it. It is one of my most memberable hunts I have been on. I wish I could have been there to see Kawika get his first deer. I know how Bryce felt because I felt the same. Kodos on Kawika for his first deer. What a great shot. Great story and pitchers Bryce. Congrats go out to Bryce and Kawika, and Oscar and Zach.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back