Snow Goose hunting in MO . . . .

RUT JUNKEY

Just wondering if anyone has been to NW MO and hunted snow geese in the spring? Any info or thoughts would be greatly appreciated. . .we are thinking about a Spring hunt there and I'm doing some research on guides and etc. Thanks.

No, but grew up in SW IA and it should be amazing. Maybe check SW IA as well. Do 2 states!
Good luck.

I've looked into it a little as I thought it would be a break from my normal spring happenings. Price appears to be pretty consistent at $5-600/3 days. If you put something together and need a third wheel, let me know!

putm2sleep, I'd love to hunt both states, however, the wife thinks this is the year to take the young one to Disney. . .so, i'm guessing that will be a big NO. :)

I've looked into it a little as I thought it would be a break from my normal spring happenings. Price appears to be pretty consistent at $5-600/3 days. If you put something together and need a third wheel, let me know!

thats what I've seen too. I'm just not sure on which outfitter would be best? It will be a shot in the dark on that unless I hear of someone really good. We will shoot for a possible Sat-Sun- Mon hunt or something close to that. Right now its just me, best friend, and his brother, so, we may need an extra and you would be more than welcome to join. I'll keep you updated 1_pointer.

There is a guide out if smithville mo that's supposed to be good. I will try to find his name out for ya

Thanks for all the info guys. We are getting together this week to get a plan together. again thanks a ton. RJ

Back