Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Sneak peek of Moosie's Bull!!

IdahoBugler

Well I got back late last night and I have a chit load of stuff to do but I thought I would let the cat out of the bag on Moosies hunt and show you a sneak peek of the raghorn Moosie shot. Congrats again and I wish you would of shot the right bull. A 9X8 that had a couple cool kickers. :D

P1020980.jpg

Looks like someone's going to get teabagged by a Sasquatch sack.

looks like there is a little "Larry Craig" going on here.....

After all, Moosie is from Idaho!!!! hump hump

OK you :BLEEP: let's see the headset!:eek:

[QUOTEPretty good form on cupping those bad boys with the hand!!!!!!. Now whose hand is that?????][/QUOTE]

Hell that's gotta be Moosie's. Look at the precision hand placement and little finger in the tickler position. That boys had lots of practice whacken big things;) :D

We've all heard about the way you mind step children...but didn't need the verification. Now get to the good stuff already and show us your rack!

Where is 280? nobody has spent more time with a nutsacks in their hand than him. I bet he could score it within inches....

Dude, that would make the best man purse.....enough to hold all that cash the moose man has!

I say post up some stats you info whores!

Balls

I think those are off of Buzz's elk. I don't think Moosie shot one. I thinked he missed and is embarASSed to tell us. Come clean....those aren't off an elk YOU harvested are they.................hump hump hump

LOVE the Sneak Peak !!! Who ever came up with that Idea is a GEnio.. UHhh Geneu..... A Uhhh jeanieus... Uhhhhh.. A Geeni... UHhh Well whatever... ;) Whoever had that Idea to take that pic and post the sneak peak was a Smart Feller ;)

Back in town, have some meat to take care of. Need to sort through some pics and get some stuff going.... If works not busy tomorrow we'll get some pics up.

Not sure if I'm going to get the guy mounted yet or not but I did bring out the cape just in case. It's no "BUZZ BULL" but it's alright I guess. Pics and some stories tomorrow. we only got one score from the Pre pics... the guess was 310" . Not right, but good try :p

OMG that's huge. But you know what they say...big balls, little rack.

My guess 310.

I thought more here would be able to guess, no ? :p Someone in the Pre trip guess was almost dead on, I can't remember who though... I'll have to go back and look-see.

(Wonder if this thread will go 2 pages before we post any pics ?!?!? ;) )

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MontanaPete59102
Back