Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Slayer Fantasy Football league

Flash pan, I had that occur on me my first game.
Knocked you down a peg. Kinda sorry to step OVER you. /Not really though. 🤣

Tell me about it, I have the highest scoring team by a lot and I’m 2-2…. Both losses the team I play has their highest scoring day ever….
Matt
Talk about rubbing some salt... San Fran D 21points to finish the FFL game off? Even I kinda feel bad...

Damn that was a tough loss! Funny thing was I bet on Samuel and Wilson to score TD's. Won a +450 bet for some good cash, but lost by .04 in FF. That's just my luck! Good win, congrats!
I was watching the game and watching our score. after I posted that pic Wilson got stuffed for a 2 yard loss and you were winning again. One more handoff and he gained just enough so I outpointed you.

a few years back I lost a playoff game when my qb, instead of taking a knee during victory formation, backed up to shave a few seconds off the clock that he didn't need to do.

For a while, I thought there was a coin flip chance. That faded as you ran off with the win or I tripped over myself.
Haha! I'm good w/ this. League isn't my king level of players, whereas the other two... Time will tell.

Holy snap-dragons(???) I want to swear like there's no tomorrow over this royally arse backward set of games I'm experiencing. It's as if God thought I was a bit too high and mighty and had to put me in my place!!! What The Hell happened to my players? Haha!

This is lined with pure humor though I am getting SPANKED!!! Week 7 has unraveled an otherwise, 2 good league plays out of the 3.

I not sure which league it has been in, but this is the second or third time at least where I have the second highest score in the league for the week and lose. Timing is everything.

@Jorgy , give your team a rest (They need one more game of rest...). They deserve a day off. I'll wash your windshield or hold up my empty gas can?

Last edited:
Well, I'm not, eh, ungrateful.

Thanks for the extra week of rest. I hope you kick ass from here out, unless we meet again.

MTGriz Can’t remember who’s team this is, you need to release Herbert, he will not play the rest of the year, then put Dallas Goedert on IR, then pick up McBride as your tight end. You’re in second place! Just trying to help you out.
Matt

MTGriz Can’t remember who’s team this is, you need to release Herbert, he will not play the rest of the year, then put Dallas Goedert on IR, then pick up McBride as your tight end. You’re in second place! Just trying to help you out.
Matt
@Sytes you also need to release CeeDee Lamb and Cordarrelle Patterson. Still just trying to help you out

of second place.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back