Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Slayer Fantasy Football league

I hope you can get people to look past cams performance tonight.... yikes!
naughty-list-christmas-list.gif

How does that BIG FAT ZERO sit this morning @Sytes ??? I'm not even in this league but can't resist the urge to rib you on this one lol

So, QB passing touchdowns are 6 points and interceptions are only -1. Really wish I had read the scoring this year before the draft 😬

Standard scoring for every league I have ever played (including this one last year I thought?) is 4 points passing TD and -2 for interceptions.

I have mostly played ESPN, and it appears that the +6 and -1 might be Yahoo standard. It’s my fault for not looking into it before the draft.

It does make passing* QBs an ultra top tier player for your team, which I think is kind of annoying but that’s just my opinion. Back to the drawing board to see if I can scratch together a competitive team

Glad this past week is behind me...my QB's really surprised me!

Combined for 7.68 points on a total of 312 yards, 0 TD's, and 5 int's.

Here's to a new week, new QB's and hopefully avoid another record setting week.

It's a single season point game. He holds ample 12+ points projections.
Sits on my bench as I pulled a couple stellar WRs during draft.
Looking for a quality bench WR/flex and fill in for IR potential WR players and mainly for bye weeks.
Not a big loss for me though for this season, his projections from Yahoo and Fantasy Pros suggest he's a quality RB 2.
A good fit for one in need of a double digit RB game day player. As with all players, they all hold the occasional single digit games.

Back