Sitka Gear

Garbage lmao funny how in 06 to 2010 everyone was looking for approval. All these years later, I still won’t conform. I watched those $200 pair of pants rip like brown paper bag on a stick.. makes no sense? Who would be walking thru sticks in $200 pants!?

Garbage lmao funny how in 06 to 2010 everyone was looking for approval. All these years later, I still won’t conform. I watched those $200 pair of pants rip like brown paper bag on a stick.. makes no sense? Who would be walking thru sticks in $200 pants!?

Who would want to depend on a 40 dollar pair of pants?

I have wore it all from Army Surplus hand me downs all the way up to Sitka and First Lite. I wouldn’t trade one pair of my First Lite Corrugate Guide pants for 200 pair of the old BDU’s and Wally World camo.

The hunters of old killed animals wearing lumberjack shirts lol I’ve also had no trouble finding animals, no thanks to Sitka.

I buy the top shelf Walmart Autumn sent spray and wipes for my Stika (China knockoff brand) sniper Ghillie suit, my privates, and my pits!

The elk don't even know I'm there and my outfit's older than dirt!

I buy the top shelf Walmart Autumn sent spray and wipes for my Stika (China knockoff brand) sniper Ghillie suit, my privates, and my pits!

The elk don't even know I'm there and my outfit's older than dirt!
Sent spray? mtmuley

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back