PEAX Equipment

Shoulder Season

noahabc

Hey new member here. I recently moved to Bozeman so I had to sit out this general season with my dad 😢 because of the expensive nonresident license cost. However we will be able to stain residency in early December. I was wondering if it would be worth purchasing a general licensce to hunt the shoulder season. I would only have short time after school to hunt and most likely not weekends sadly because I’ll be skiing with the fam. Any info or thought is great thank you.

Hey new member here. I recently moved to Bozeman so I had to sit out this general season with my dad 😢 because of the expensive nonresident license cost. However we will be able to stain(sic) residency in early December. I was wondering if it would be worth purchasing a general licensce(sic) to hunt the shoulder season. I would only have short time after school to hunt and most likely not weekends sadly because I’ll be skiing with the fam. Any info or thought is great thank you.
Best advice is to study hunting regulations, determine which of the many hunting opportunities you wish to enjoy, purchase the appropriate license(s), go to the range, scout areas, and hunt. Personally, I refrain from advising anyone on any recreational activity, especially around Bozeman, as there are so many opportunities and everyone has their own preferences.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back