MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Should we start the Wyoming disappointment thread now?

Well I drew my antelope tags thag expected to draw. I've gone 3 for 3 on antelope there the past three years. Yes I applied for and will hunt my doe tags. I drew a type 3 tag in unit 113, pretty excited since I got to hunt it on a type 4 tags last year and really enjoyed it. The coolest part is I hopefully get to be a part of my uncles 1st big game animal this year.

Time to start scouring the leftover list for those hard to access units ha
They are pretty much shit. A coulpe of archery elk tags in some nasty county, but im not driving all the way across the state for that tag. Even the whitetail tags got decimated this year.

Snagged a pretty good leftover cow tag today. I really, really love 3 month long seasons.

Any luck @MtnElk?

Getting back to WY disappointed things. We've been driving around a bit lately. Antelope are scarce! There may be some disappointed tag holders come this fall!

I have seen plenty of antelope in the area my kids of tags this year no dissapointment here may not be as good as previous years

I have seen alot of twin fawns and lots of green grass hopefully good years to come.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back