Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Shop Story #2 - Death by Dysentery (A New Mexico Elk Hunting Tragedy)

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
The crew talked me into doing another "Shop Story." This one about a New Mexico elk hunt that never made TV, thanks to a camera guy who quit the night before the hunt, some flat tires, and 5-alarm chili that came me a case of dysentery such that for the next week I could hardly walk due to rawness on my bottom side. The crew laughs when I talk about how I felt I had "Ridden bareback on a belt sander" as my reference to what GI problems and bad TP can do to a guy in the wilds of our public lands.

Not that I had any political aspirations, but what I might have had are all gone after airing of this story. Apologize if some of it is TMI.

Last edited:
Baby wipes and a small bottle of hand sanitizer. Keep it clean before you get raw and you will never have an issue.

I always carry a small (mini) jar of Vaseline with me. Sometimes just a small medicine bottle of the stuff. It comes in handy when areas get chafed... (y) :LOL:
You can purchase small tins of Bag Balm. It is even better. If it's good for your milk cows udder and your wife's bosom when she is breast feeding, it has to be good for the other parts of a fellow!

IMG_0734.mov

Now this is some manly toilet paper!!!

Click on this and then you might have to open it in another window on your computer. It seems fitting to go with this thread and story about the sore bottom!
For me at least I click on the Image shown. It opens on a page and it loads the video and it shows a black screen with a cursor to start a video but nothing happens when you try and start the video. I have to right click on symbol that is shown in the center of the screen at that point and I can see the video being loaded onto the upper right edge of my computer that shows a dark down arrow. I click on that arrow and then the download that is shown. The video starts to play.

IMG_0734.mov

Last edited:
..........shuffling along like an oldfolks home resident.....

..........fan on blast aimed at a bare backside, sleeping all night.......

..........the crewcab bulging with TP, pepto, imodium.......

B U T T P U T T Y.......... oh my stars!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back