Sheila Jackson Lee Sponsors Gun Grab

Well, there's one end of the spectrum... I'm guessing won't get out of committee and wouldn't stand up in the Supreme Court, but it's a scary thought.

“(dd) (1) It shall be unlawful for any person to possess ammunition that is 0.50 caliber or greater.”

hmmm! 12/20 gauge Lol

“(dd) (1) It shall be unlawful for any person to possess ammunition that is 0.50 caliber or greater.”

hmmm! 12/20 gauge Lol
Two of my guns don't have serial numbers 🤷‍♂️... old Stevens.

It amazes me that such dim-witted people can get elected (and reelected!) to congress. Anyone familiar with Diana DeGuette from here in Colorado? She thought magazines were single-use only...

Two of my guns don't have serial numbers 🤷‍♂️... old Stevens.
For me it’s text like that that gives away their true intent at best or ignorance at worst. I mean follow the science, how many people were killed in America by .50 cal rifle or greater in the last year? 10 years? None? 1 ? Certainly less than 10 I would bet. When I lived in Cali I had to sell or register my M82 or face being legislated in to being a criminal. And for what? Because people were dying at the hands criminals with 50 cals? Nope! It’s about controlling people not saving lives.

For me it’s text like that that gives away their true intent at best or ignorance at worst. I mean follow the science, how many people were killed in America by .50 cal rifle or greater in the last year? 10 years? None? 1 ? Certainly less than 10 I would bet. When I lived in Cali I had to sell or register my M82 or face being legislated in to being a criminal. And for what? Because people were dying at the hands criminals with 50 cals? Nope! It’s about controlling people not saving lives.
I imagine there is a component of let’s just make this absurd to give us some room to “compromise”.

That’s exactly what it is it’s all about control. I’d be suprised if anyone was murdered with a 50 cal.Rifle Maybe 50 Ae. From what I see on tv gangbangers Like Dessert Eagles.

Jackson Lee earned her bachelor's degree in political science from Yale University and her J.D. from the University of Virginia Law School.

It's good optics and not at all unchoreagraphed for a US Rep from Texas to keep gun narrative at the tip of the left's policy spear.

The idea of a national gun registry is just absurd. 400 Million firearms... seriously.

Think about the issues we have with the IRS, getting stimulus payments out, rolling our Obamacare, etc etc

There is no way the federal government could run that system effectively. Even if you did a huge buy back and got back 1/2 of the firearms in the country it would still be impossible. Certainly with the level of accuracy you’d need to impose those kinds of sentences.

Mass has very strict laws but they are entirely on a go forward basis, they don’t even try to do older firearms. If you move here with a bunch of guns you don’t have to register them.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back