MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Sheep...Let's See 'em!!!

bigeasygator

Seems like we've got one of these threads going for every other species, so why not sheep? I know a few of you have been lucky enough to chase these guys in some of the most incredible places on this planet...so show them to us! I'd love to contribute but I'm still a member of the <1 club. Somebody get it started! Stone, Rocky, Desert, Dall...let's see 'em!

Dangerous thread, I'm afraid it will make me want to spend money I don't have... Or move to Alaska.

Bambi it looks like your wife dominated you, at least in length.

This years hunt. My brother got this one with me right by his side. What an adventure.

2012-08-16 001 003 (640x480).jpg

2012-08-16 002 006 (640x480).jpg

Last edited:
Alright you sickos lets get the jokes out of the way. Here's a pict. of my uncle Jed ;)
Some call this a Montana Double Date

sheep motorcycle.jpg

CAREFUL!

I suspect that title has a whole different meaning to these MT. Boys,than what you meant. Lol.

Had no idea the Montucky folks had something in common with the Texas aTm aggies.

Attachments

• imagesCA4M1T96.jpg
    imagesCA4M1T96.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 2,819
  • imagesCA4F3W99.jpg
    imagesCA4F3W99.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 2,804
  • imagesCA3BLOYI.jpg
    imagesCA3BLOYI.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 2,817
  • Meanwhile_in_CS.jpg
    Meanwhile_in_CS.jpg
    200.3 KB · Views: 3,007
You guys are just jealous we gotem' and you don't! haha, eventually we will have the last laugh(I hope),for a fraction of your cost.:D

Ben, Well played sir!
Bambi,awesome as usual.
Lawnboy, some day we may forget that Photo of you and your lovely bride.(But not today).

Now ON WITH THE SHOW!

Sorry, didn't read the whole post. Too late. Good on ya, though!! Baaaaa

Sheep.jpg

You should always wear hip boots too. Their legs fit right inside. And then face them downhill, they push back up.:D

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back