Sheds and some Birds

IdahoBugler

Went out on Monday hunting some chuckars and checking out a new area. We found some birds and I found my first freshy of the year.

P1040570.jpg

P1040571.jpg

P1040580.jpg

The two singles you have pics of look like they're from the same buck, different years.

When I laid the two next to each other they are real close. But with all the moisture and the growth this year you would of think he grew a little. I bet the horns are within an inch of each other. Looking at the bases the fresh horn has a little more bulk so I think same genetics different buck. I also saw the deer that it came from because the other side was still intact. A very young buck.

Moosie, I can see how you never find birds can you can never find deer. :)

Look closely at the second picture. I think you gave away your secret spot! Of course, that only narrows it down to about a 150 mile stretch, but you can't be too careful with those chukar huntin' spots! :D

Nice sheds and congratulations on the birds!

Man that sucks. Now I'll have to compete with another 100 people. I'll try and disguise it better next time. :)

Great looking birds! I miss hunting those little buggers. Were you hunting over a dog?

The water narrows the location down to....Lucky, Arrowrock, Anderson Ranch, Brownlee, Oxbow, or Hell's Canyon........

D00D, this thread totally reminds me of "what, you don't like 4pt horns"... Walking over that shed was the funniest thing I have ever seen. Maybe moosie or IB can explain that one...LOL

T Bone said:
Great looking birds! I miss hunting those little buggers. Were you hunting over a dog?

The water narrows the location down to....Lucky, Arrowrock, Anderson Ranch, Brownlee, Oxbow, or Hell's Canyon........
Yes we were using a dog but he was with the other guy sinc eit was his dog. Most of the birds I got were without the use of the dog. It might be one of those places. :)

browtine said:
D00D, this thread totally reminds me of "what, you don't like 4pt horns"... Walking over that shed was the funniest thing I have ever seen. Maybe moosie or IB can explain that one...LOL
No Comment. But I know why Moosie never sees any deer though. He's always looking on the ground. That was a decent shed to the bastige.

Well I had time to Look at the deer in the spot you were (YAH, 6 does.. Yippee) and still find a shed that you kicked over....... Come on, Fess up !!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caleb_u
Back