Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

She Done Did IT,,,,

Hunterman

,,,Again
mad.gif
We just got back from the Sportsmans Show,,and Kraven would you believe it,,,Quick Draw got a new hat from Berry's Game calls,
hump.gif
and yep you got it right,,they gave it to her
eek.gif
Then we are talking to the outfitter from Canada, and guess what......The offer HER a hunt for FREE
eek.gif
I have to pay for mine, but hers is free
mad.gif
I told him that I do Jazzercise and wear a thong
hump.gif
, then he wanted to charge me double
eek.gif
...I just don't get it
frown.gif
Oh well,, it was a good show and we had a blast..

Hunterman(Tony)

LOL thats just great,just like last year she got all the free stuff.You wanna send her up her in a month or so and maybe she can get me some free stuff at this show
biggrin.gif

Glad you all had a great time at the show,was it much different from last year?

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 01-25-2004 20:36: Message edited by: Kraven ]</font>

Yeah I'm gonna go...why not a moose, black bear, and mule deer hunt for free!?!?!? Well not totally free, I would have to buy the hunting license and all the tags, adn to get the meat cut and wrapped but that won't be very much.
The place we would be going is in British Columbia (Canim Lake Resort).
My dad even told my mom that he's going to get a face lift to make him look younger so he can get free stuff too.
Kraven the show was about the same, a few booths were smaller but that's it.
Quick Draw

QD,

That aint fair... i never gat anything for free!! Girls always get stuff free. My wife used to get her oil changes for practically free. She got 50% off a set of new tires....no one ever has offered me that!!

TUFF

We have to talk Lady Nutcracker into it first Bill
hump.gif
and thats not going to be easy... (
shhh.gif
She's kind of tight with the checkbook..Something about the morgage, bills, and all that stuff)If we do get to go( hope,hope,hope)it looks like in 2005
biggrin.gif
hump.gif
Hey maybe we could get a group from here to go, and get a group rate
hump.gif

Hunterman(Tony)

Ok for a Fall bear hunt, Sept.1-Dec6, 7 days $2,900.00 that's for 1:1 for 1:2 its $2,200.00. The tag is $192.60 and the license is $192.60.
My dad and I might be going during the fall. There is also a Spring bear hunt that is between April 25-June 30 for the same price. But if you go with the combo hunt like my dad and I you can get a moose, mule deer, and a bear or wolf for either $4,050 or $3,350 plus license and tags.
Quick Draw

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back