Sh*t our wives do...

It could be profitable by now. At some point he has nothing to lose.

OR---more to gain

i.e. -----Parker Stevenson, Larry Fortensky, Rene Elizondo, Guy Ritichie-----however; IMHO Guy earned every penny of the 25 million he got, as his ex-wife was never one of favorite singers/actress/people, but what do I know, I never liked Kiss and they have done pretty darn well without my support ;)

SASKHUNTER: please accept my apologizes as I am aware you ask the weaker sex not to post on this thread and I have tried not to, but obviously this thread is to me what a flame is to a moth ;)

She’ll also forget a couple things for a recipe so I’ll head to the tiny grocery store 10 miles away. When I get home she’ll admonish me for not driving 30 miles to the “cheaper store”. Her other misconception about fuel is putting it in her car. I’ll get in and it’ll say 5 miles to E and we live 7 miles from a gas station. Her excuse is always she didn’t have time or it was too cold. Well you’re gonna be a hell of a lot later and colder when you’re walking.

She’ll also forget a couple things for a recipe so I’ll head to the tiny grocery store 10 miles away. When I get home she’ll admonish me for not driving 30 miles to the “cheaper store”. Her other misconception about fuel is putting it in her car. I’ll get in and it’ll say 5 miles to E and we live 7 miles from a gas station. Her excuse is always she didn’t have time or it was too cold. Well you’re gonna be a hell of a lot later and colder when you’re walking.
If we are going somewhere as a family taking her vehicle there are two things that will be certain:

1. We'll be running late (for a while I would tell her that important events started 30 minutes earlier than they actually did, but she caught on)
2. The gas light will be on in her car and we'll have to detour to the nearest gas station, which is usually the opposite direction of where we are headed.

Apparently it's important to fill her car up all the way when I take it somewhere, but when she uses my truck and the gas light comes on, I'll get about $15 thrown in and that's good enough.

I publicly embarrass my wife if she lets her tank get below 3/4, I start privately chastising her if she lets it get below 1/2. That either fixes the problem or fixes the problem cause she divorced you lol. Either way problem solved

Every single dam time I get in my wife's car I have to put gas in it. Every time!

Ok I pondered this one for a while but it just happened so here we go.

Daughter (apple) sitting at the table staring at her phone with her laptop open behind it.

Me: what are you doing?
Her: my grandmother broke my charger.
Me: THATS NOT WHAT I ASKED YOU
Her: I'm on Pintrest.

How do we get my grandmother broke my phone as a reasonable reply to what are you doing. Oh and the apple reference is because she didn't fall far from the tree.

@Europe, I'm not the OP but my ancestors would come up out of the grave and get me if I didn't mind my manners. I say you've earned exemption status to post as you feel. I'm all ears.

Mine surprised me with a new car payment on Saturday.

Also, I have to deal with the shower drain about 12 times a year.
12 is all? Mine got hair extensions at the beginning of the year, I think I'm already at 12.

Apparently it's important to fill her car up all the way when I take it somewhere, but when she uses my truck and the gas light comes on, I'll get about $15 thrown in and that's good enough.
YES!!!! The empty tank of gas is the norm around here. She literally has to pass 6 stations between her store and home yet I will jump in and it will literally be on fumes.
Every single dam time I get in my wife's car I have to put gas in it. Every time!
I get chewed out for not filling it up when we get back from a road trip, even though she couldn't wait to get home from the trip and relax.

I somehow am missing the point you guys are trying to make --???? ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CheyenneKennedy
Back