Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Sh*t our wives do...

Last question to everyone except ---- dirtclod, John, and Hank, as they have already decided that a dog or roadrunner is better than a wife--but for the rest of you ???? ;)
To paraphrase the Good Book, "He who is forgiven much, loves much."
If we are keeping score on this stuff. I'm in a hole I can never dig out of. She owns me.

Whenever I see a shift in that direction I point it out to my wife. She may slap me and banish me to the couch for a night, but she shifts back the other way. It's worth it.

i've thought about this from time to time. haven't dared try it yet.

it seems like it would be chill because some of the those characteristics that occasionally sneak out from time to time are the same ones my wife loathes about her mother.

Whenever I see a shift in that direction I point it out to my wife. She may slap me and banish me to the couch for a night, but she shifts back the other way. It's worth it.
Yeah, I'd not recommend this tactic. I tried it once about 12 years ago and remember it like it was yesterday. I'm far from a quick learner, but that's one mistake I guarantee I'll never make twice.

i've thought about this from time to time. haven't dared try it yet.

it seems like it would be chill because some of the those characteristics that occasionally sneak out from time to time are the same ones my wife loathes about her mother.
Yep, it works for that very reason. But see @NoWiser comment... it can be quite painful.

It's sorta like ice bathes or riding a road bike without a butt pad, it's terrible at first, but if you do it enough those nerve endings die and it's not so bad anymore.

Yep, it works for that very reason. But see @NoWiser comment... it can be quite painful.

It's sorta like ice bathes or riding a road bike without a butt pad, it's terrible at first, but if you do it enough those nerve endings die and it's not so bad anymore.

i suspect it's not yet worth breaking that seal.

not yet...

Back