Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Sh*t our wives do...

Oh my goodness, why my wife can’t properly roll up a bag of cereal or chips before she puts it away is beyond me! Every time the bag is wide open. Every bag of chips in our house has the open part wadded into a ball and stuffed into a cupboard. I tried to show her how chip clips work but I don’t think it had an impact. Maybe I’m being petty?

It’s probably because I’m an engineer and appreciate being clear with directions/instructions, but my wife drives me crazy with telling me where something is. It’s like a game of 20 questions every time! I will ask her where an item is in the house, and she will say things like, it’s in the kitchen. Me: where?. Her: in a drawer. Me: what drawer? Her: by the sink. Me: above or below the counter. Her: below. Me: what F’ing drawer are we talking about, for the love of god woman, you’ve known from the start exactly where this thing is it’s taken 45 additional questions to get to the answer! Her: ask better questions. Me:………………

I don't know about others, but I'm an animal if I leave any tools out in the garage, oil rag on my bench or don't clean up wood chips immediately. However, I'm being petty when I call her out for the 182 piece make-up, hair dryer and nail kit strung across the bathroom because they're where they belong.
If I trim my beard and leave one hair in the sink i hear about it. But if I mention the gobs of long hair I pull from the tub drain I might as well pack my bag and move out.

Leaves the knife she cuts her bagel with out on the counter every single morning. I bring it up just about every day and it doesn't change. Doubt it ever will

The ladies of hunttalk probably just read this shaking their head. They are much classier then most of us savages.

My only post on this thread was to praise one of our male members
I would like to add this gentleman's name to the "man of the year" award list.

I had previously nominated noharleyet, but then I saw he hung his new mount on a wall in their home that his wife had beautifully decorated.

I have since then restrained from commenting per the request from the OP
Ladies, we know you're right, but lease let us have this one!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

4083d3d3babd0c327109898e1cdbb8b7.gif

However: since I am here I would like to ask Chris if that is his twin brother standing behind him ? AND----if on your 1st date you took her to a tractor pull and she liked it----you found a "keeper" for sure
Ha ha ha that pic of the wall with all the holes reminds me of my wife , when we first started to date she got impatient and didn’t wait for me and she went and hung some typical black metal candle holders on the wall , only problem was she used large screws to hang them and used a hammer to put them in the wall , ha ha ha , oh man , she didn’t know the difference between nails and screws, bless her heart , but then again It wasn’t her skill as a carpenter I was attracted to 😆
View attachment 173884
Our 1st date , a truck n tractor pull

and-------- Wives and their failings have created a silver lining, at least here at Hunt Talk. This thread is almost a year old and 13 pages long and there has not been one disagreement among the male membership, so there appears to be a silver lining to our "faults ".

I could have replied here with the most dreaded word for a husband to hear. When you ask "whats wrong ?" and you hear "NOTHING";)

Guilty...

Ken. This reminded me of two events in my life
1. The above clip was sent to me with the caption --What it is like to raise a daughter !
2. My daughter called once and said "your granddaughter is being a bitch" and I said "there is a God"

Last question to everyone except ---- dirtclod, John, and Hank, as they have already decided that a dog or roadrunner is better than a wife--but for the rest of you ???? ;)

My only post on this thread was to praise one of our male members

I have since then restrained from commenting per the request from the OP

However: since I am here I would like to ask Chris if that is his twin brother standing behind him ? AND----if on your 1st date you took her to a tractor pull and she liked it----you found a "keeper" for sure

and-------- Wives and their failings have created a silver lining, at least here at Hunt Talk. This thread is almost a year old and 13 pages long and there has not been one disagreement among the male membership, so there appears to be a silver lining to our "faults ".

I could have replied here with the most dreaded word for a husband to hear. When you ask "whats wrong ?" and you hear "NOTHING";)

Ken. This reminded me of two events in my life
1. The above clip was sent to me with the caption --What it is like to raise a daughter !
2. My daughter called once and said "your granddaughter is being a bitch" and I said "there is a God"

Last question to everyone except ---- dirtclod, John, and Hank, as they have already decided that a dog or roadrunner is better than a wife--but for the rest of you ???? ;)
I just gave up looking, for a good single woman in Catron county....LOL

I'll have to admit that I got lucky. I've been married to the same woman for 44 years and I am sure that complaining about her quirks says more about me than it does about her BUT, it's still fun to complain. To be fair though, I get to hear all the complaints about all the people in her life that she loves so I know none of my complaints can hold a candle to what she says about me to her friends.

If I trim my beard and leave one hair in the sink i hear about it. But if I mention the gobs of long hair I pull from the tub drain I might as well pack my bag and move out.
Same in my house, i often wonder, how the hell do you girls even have a hair on your head with the amount that i pull out of the shower drain on a weekly basis

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back