SFC B Gun Salesman of the Year

Redman

If you run into this guy run! Unless you want to go home with a new gun!🤣
FB_IMG_1666486971468.jpg
Some how I ended up with this beautiful rig added to my collection. He even got to love on it before I even had a chance to see it in person.
Resized_20221030_183604.jpeg
All joking aside if you are in the market for a new firearm send him a PM.
Thank you my friend for helping me out on a hard to find rifle, and my 10,000 questions.

Thanks yes, I love it! I am planning on carrying my rifle with this scope on opening day of deer season (November 15th).
Larry, CPO, CPO'S son and I will be hunting here in Indiana the same date. I might have to try out my new rifle. Casey still hasn't got a chance to kill anything with her 7mm08 Christmas present from last year. If it is anything like last year "The Hanging" tree in the backyard will be full!

Larry, CPO, CPO'S son and I will be hunting here in Indiana the same date. I might have to try out my new rifle. Casey still hasn't got a chance to kill anything with her 7mm08 Christmas present from last year. If it is anything like last year "The Hanging" tree in the backyard will be full!

Sounds great! The best of luck to everyone!

Really sharp rifle and nice scope, congrats! I plan on bow hunting starting Monday. Some real nice bucks hit the ground this past week.

Back