Caribou Gear Tarp

Selling Basketball card collection?

Irrelevant

How does one go about liquidating a childhood collection of basketball cards? Mostly cards from the 80s and 90s that I really haven't cared about since, well, the 80s or 90s. The wife says they have to go and I can't provide an argument for keeping them.

If you find out I have a pile of magic cards in a closet at my mom’s that I need to get “liquidate”.

If they're anything like baseball cards they're barely worth the paper they're printed on, unless you've got something super rare or old. The market completely collapsed after the 90s.

I have like 80 Shawn Kemp’s and I bet they’re worth $5 all together. Outside of a few MJs there ain’t much worth much as far as I can tell. I could go all day hashing out 90s NBA and MLB players, most of which turned out to kinda suck. I’m not sure why I ever thought Ron Karkovice was cool, but I guess I did. 😀

My kids got all my sports stuff, they think it’s a cool throwback and we watch grainy YouTube vids of old highlights now and then.

I have like 80 Shawn Kemp’s and I bet they’re worth $5 all together. Outside of a few MJs there ain’t much worth much as far as I can tell. I could go all day hashing out 90s NBA and MLB players, most of which turned out to kinda suck. I’m not sure why I ever thought Ron Karkovice was cool, but I guess I did. 😀

I've got a stack of Joey Cora cards taller than Joey Cora.

I got over 300 barry bonds cards...holding out in a closet at moms for the HOF. Over 200 Griffeys, over 200 MJs, and a few Clemente cards. Those I saved and pretty much threw away the 1000s of other cards. There safe at moms and maybe someday I'll get something out of them.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back