Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Seeth's unexpected FULL fall of "good" hunts

Friday but yes, so dumb. Hundreds of ducks to nadda. They all left yesterday in the huge wind I guess
Amazing how they get it in their pea brain to migrate. Even good weather later in the year here we will have birds just disappear spoiling a good field shoot

I think the days my dogs got to that point were their favorites when we were in the field.
Flushing 18 birds in one day I'm sure is every hunting dogs dream. She pointed about a dozen of them as well which is why we got so many. They were holding good and she was patient and willing to point good today

The hunting season is wrapping up and we have one trip left. We leave Wednesday night on a long road trip to Southern Arizona. It will be our first time for a lot of things on this trip and we are super excited for it. Along with searching for a 6 point plus coues deer (WI style counting, brows included), we are also hoping to run my dog for some quail if we have time. And of course we will be on the lookout for waterfowl opportunities! In fact we are bringing our kayaks and about 4 dozen decoys with hopes of making a few mornings of it, possibly in other states as well.

Truck and trailer are almost all packed and we are ready!

The hunting season is wrapping up and we have one trip left. We leave Wednesday night on a long road trip to Southern Arizona. It will be our first time for a lot of things on this trip and we are super excited for it. Along with searching for a 6 point plus coues deer (WI style counting, brows included), we are also hoping to run my dog for some quail if we have time. And of course we will be on the lookout for waterfowl opportunities! In fact we are bringing our kayaks and about 4 dozen decoys with hopes of making a few mornings of it, possibly in other states as well.

Truck and trailer are almost all packed and we are ready!
Safe trip, have fun and good hunting.

Leaving with a very heavy heart as we will be making the trip without one of our best friends and meat packer. We are bringing his collar along with hopes that he will at least be there in spirit and help guide us along our way to keep us safe and maybe a little bit of good luck. It's going to be a really long drive, way too much time for your mind to wander and think deeply.

Leaving with a very heavy heart as we will be making the trip without one of our best friends and meat packer. We are bringing his collar along with hopes that he will at least be there in spirit and help guide us along our way to keep us safe and maybe a little bit of good luck. It's going to be a really long drive, way too much time for your mind to wander and think deeply.
Sorry to hear this,they are the hardest to lose.I’m sure he’ll be looking down on you.

Made the long trek to Central NM last night and got to do some waterfowl hunting this morning. Was super fun and glad we stopped. Lots of birds to watch and enjoy.

20221223_085246.jpg

Didn't stick around long so we could get back on the road. Made it to the spot we thought looked good to camp on a map and it turned out to be that way. Quick setup and supper made by the time the sun was going down.

20221223_171919.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back