Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Seeking your input for this enterprise

I struggle with surveys like this as my opinions are simply too nuanced to fit into a short survey with predefined answers. Do I watch outdoor content? Yes, but usually only if it's quality, both the characters, the message, and the production. You're day-by-day hunt are really the only ones I watch. Most of my viewing are simply well produced videos, I don't care nearly as much was the topic is. Which critter interests me more? I couldn't care less what the critter is, I like a quality story, good photography/videography, and some humor, if I learn something along the way even better. Squirrels or moose I could care less. Now, I have no idea how you fit that into your model.

I dont recall Netflix being a choice for watching outdoor content. Is that because it isn't being considered? Not saying it should be, just curious.

I dont recall Netflix being a choice for watching outdoor content. Is that because it isn't being considered? Not saying it should be, just curious.

Correct, not being considered. It is too much headache to get on there. And, they buy your rights. I've not sold rights to anything since I started this enterprise. We've retained our rights to all content we've ever produced, so the Netflix model doesn't fit well with that.

seems a lot of the old time names are gone. been a while since I have been here. thanks for the sweepstakes BF.

things look good around here. same as always.

I fish therefore I lie. However, in this case i answered all questions honestly and even in the bonus round.

Customer driven data analytics to fine tune the content is a novel idea. I am sure most people who have ever seen/heard your content watch/listen not just for the hunting but for the conservation portions. It is always a well rounded and themed content and as I have more contact with my "Eastern folk", you gain more followers. Keep up the great work BF and thank you and the TEAM for always producing such high quality videos, podcasts, and conservation bits for the outdoorsman.

I keep hoping for a "big" RMEF podcast in the future. You and someone else from the top talking about the "State of the RMEF" (State of the Union style) and the future.

Customer driven data analytics to fine tune the content is a novel idea. I am sure most people who have ever seen/heard your content watch/listen not just for the hunting but for the conservation portions. It is always a well rounded and themed content and as I have more contact with my "Eastern folk", you gain more followers. Keep up the great work BF and thank you and the TEAM for always producing such high quality videos, podcasts, and conservation bits for the outdoorsman.

I keep hoping for a "big" RMEF podcast in the future. You and someone else from the top talking about the "State of the RMEF" (State of the Union style) and the future.
I have to agree with your assessment. I am one of those "Eastern Folk" that lives in West "By God" Virginia and I have been following along with all the different platforms for 3 years and would gladly help by doing such a survey and much more.

seems a lot of the old time names are gone. been a while since I have been here. thanks for the sweepstakes BF.

things look good around here. same as always.

Nice to see you, stranger. I hope all is well in the Land of Lincoln.

Even though they chance at a prize is very nice and I for one appreciate said opportunity I gladly would fill out the survey with or without those up for grabs. I enjoy lending a helping hand or thought or delve into a discussion when schedules align. I for one have been following on multiple platforms (mostly YouTube, podcasts like Hunttalk, ElkTalk, Facebook when it comes on my newsfeed, and when Amazon episodes drop to see those day to days in a more complete continual format) for three years. With my new job having me drive around quite a bit I do have some windshield time and I find myself listening more to podcasts than I do music, so I am thankful to you and other providers to have said content to enjoy a good laugh as you and a guest go down rabbit holes, but I also learn along the way as well. No need to refund my money. haha .... The more realistic, story based, family and friend based content that shows how beautiful this country is and vast and plentiful of opportunity as well as all the mistakes that many of us can relate to really some of the main reasons why I look forward to the notification bell or any updates. Knowledge is only good if it is PASSED along, not hoarded (aside from waypoints, etc... people need to do their own work) and I am thankful that your platforms and some others have provided this guy from West Virginia with that information and entertainment. Definitely inspired me to learn more about those opportunities out there that once were thought unreachable. Thanks again Randy and the Fresh Tracks Crew. Filling out a survey is the least I can do.

Nice to see you, stranger. I hope all is well in the Land of Lincoln.
Randy, could’ve been operator error, but Mississippi wasn’t an option for my home state. I put Louisiana, as I hunt it a good bit.
Glad the poll is going well.

I struggle with surveys like this as my opinions are simply too nuanced to fit into a short survey with predefined answers. Do I watch outdoor content? Yes, but usually only if it's quality, both the characters, the message, and the production. You're day-by-day hunt are really the only ones I watch. Most of my viewing are simply well produced videos, I don't care nearly as much was the topic is. Which critter interests me more? I couldn't care less what the critter is, I like a quality story, good photography/videography, and some humor, if I learn something along the way even better. Squirrels or moose I could care less. Now, I have no idea how you fit that into your model.

Great points. I tried to answer with my “best answers.” I love that the show is a mix of fun stories with lessons. I love you show hunts with drawer trophies (tags). I have a difficult time watching pissing contests that only show trophies and perfect hunts. We all know it’s bs, and you often on private land they’re paying to be on. Randy, you inspire me and also make me feel on the level. Thanks

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back