Seattle: What to Do?

Ovis

Alright guys, you were helpful with the sites in Denver. What about Seattle. I've never spent more than a day there. Will be there for a week this time. Am flying there tomorrow. Will have the weekend to do whatever and a few days during the week to have some fun. What do you suggest? Must eat establishments?

If you can get tickets, you can go see the Seahawks kill the Cardinals on Sunday. Don't forget to do the touristy thing and check out Pike's Place Market. I don't know if they still do it, but they used to have a kind of bar pass at Pioneer's Square where you paid one price and could get into about a dozen different places with a wristband. That was fun.

I second what matt said :) its pretty bad over there. I have seattle but pioneers square is probly a good thing. I live two hours from there and only go a couple times a year probly. :)

Thanks guys.

Everyone else...you disappoint me. Sure, help schmalts with his boobie show. I know one thing. The Tacoma Marriott don't suck.

Go down to the docks and buy a whore.

Rent one instead..... Please take pictures if they aren't a cross dresser, I hear Seattle is full of Coffee drinking rope suckers. I met Krusty once when I went. He's good people for sure. Everyone else, watch your Butt....:eek:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back