Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Season 7 - now on Amazon Prime

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
It seems to have taken forever to resolve the closed captioning issues with Amazon, but success at last. The first nine episodes of Season 7 are now live. More episodes are being loaded and hope to have approval of those in the next month.

If you are a Prime subscriber, you get the highest quality viewing experience of any of our content platforms. Higher stream rates than YouTube, no commercials, no overlay ads, just content.

If you want to watch, click the "FRESH TRACKS TV" link on the navigation bar up above. Or, go to this link - https://amzn.to/2YmMqch

Or, click on the image below. You can watch any of the Seasons or the Fresh Tracks Films from that landing page:

I know that it has been an extremely frustrating wait for you and the Fresh Tracks Crew for this to FINALLY get approved and put on Amazon Prime. Now when someone asks on Elk Talk Live as they usually do, you can now say YES the first 9 are up and ready for viewing with more on the way. And here I was going to go to bed early for the first time in a long time, but now I must watch at least one if not two episodes before heading to bed. Even though I have watched some of the ones from seasons 2-6 on YouTube in multi part format I always enjoy watching in full film format via Amazon Prime. I recently watched the seasons backwards and now to enjoy the LONG AWAITED (not you guys's fault) Season 7 from 2018. So many storied to be told and to watch unfold. 🐻🐐🐏🦌🦃🐇🌲🌵⛰🏔🏕🇺🇸

Are these different hunts than the 2018 hunts that have been on YouTube since last winter?

Hey @Big Fin ,
Which season and episode had you taking your elderly friend whitetail hunting in Montana and you hid his deer tag from him after he shot his buck? I wanted to watch it with my wife the other night and couldn't find it on Prime. Looking forward watching this new season as well.

Just watched the first few episodes up through the bison hunt. Very good!

I had no idea that a bison hunt could be that challenging. I always heard that they were like cattle and not hard to hunt. Well that was certainly not true at all on that hunt! That was a well earned trophy.

Hey @Big Fin ,
Which season and episode had you taking your elderly friend whitetail hunting in Montana and you hid his deer tag from him after he shot his buck? I wanted to watch it with my wife the other night and couldn't find it on Prime. Looking forward watching this new season as well.

Not on Amazon. It was Season 4 of OYOA. It's on YouTube at the link below.

There goes that painting inside the house I was going to get done this weekend.

I won't even send you an invoice for the "handiwork" distraction that will eventually save you time, money, and headache.

I was just watching the first episode, Me and the girlfriend were impressed with the picture quality! Must be shooting a lot in 4k now? Also the misc. drone footage was a cool addition.

Can't wait to make it through the rest of the season, but I had to promise to the girlfriend I wouldn't watch episodes without her this season!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back