Season 8 Amazon versions; EP 2 now on YouTube

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
If you don't have Amazon Prime, you can watch the Season 8 episodes as we roll them out a couple weeks later on YouTube. This next episode is he favorite of all antelope hunts I have ever been on. Hunt Talk's own @EODRay is the guy behind the trigger.

This hunt meant a lot to me. And, I think it meant a lot to Ray. This is our second camp we have shared and I can't wait until the next one. Thanks for letting us impose on your time, Ray. This episode is a small thank you to all who served and have done so much.

You can watch all of Season 8 at this link on Amazon Prime, the highest quality viewing experience of any platform we distribute on - https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/detail/B086L2SVLL/ref=atv_un_tp6_c_OcGi58_brws_2_1

Or, you can watch on YouTube at the link below.

We started to watch this last night when I double checked that my sons had completed their homework. They had not. So we had to stop this 8 minutes into the show! That was hard, but homework comes first. Will watch tonight!

Great episode, two of America's finest. I never thought that I would shed a few tears watching a hunting video but the last minute or so is pretty powerful. Ray thank you so much. I wish you the best. One day at at a time brother. Randy thank you for your sincere support and appreciation for those that serve.

Back