PEAX Equipment

Searching for a Gila Monster

WOW! Great story and some amazing video! But...there's always a but, I'd have made my dad mad at me trying to get video of that big bull...KERPOW! ;)

Wow, BigFin. What a story! You're certainly one heck of a father and you have done a fine job raising your son. I'm proud of you both for the discipline and patience waiting for the perfect bull. You guys are fine example for us all, especially for some (myself included) impatient fathers out there. Thanks for sharing your precious story and also for the amazing videos! I felt like I was there!!!

Looks like a great hunt. Glad to see you saw lots of bulls and looks like you had an even better time.

I've read a lot of storys and have seen alot of videos on the internet but this is one of the best I've ever seen. congrats to you and your son!!! That put me right there with you the whole time.......OUTSTANDING !!!

That right there is what we need more of. You are definately passing it on the Right way. No doubt! Great story and video....thanks for taking the time to share with us all.

After watching Matthews video, I figured there had to be a story. Did a little searching and found this. Awesome!!!! You should be very proud of your son. :):):)

Bigfin, Great story and great videos. That is so cool. Your son will look back on those for years to come and enjoy. My father is 70 and due to health reasons I never had the oppurtunity to elk hunt with him. Your son is lucky to have a father such as yourself (even though you blew a good shot! ;))and you should definately be proad of a son who seems to make great choices. My hat is off to you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back