Sealed the Deal......Lamb Chops anyone?

D

Deerslayer

It's getting close to D-day.......or should that be S-day(sheep)?......I've waited 7 years, and my level of excitement is just below that of hormonal 17 year old on his way to his first orgy.......
DS

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 08-31-2002 00:15: Message edited by: Deerslayer ]</font>

DS,

What rifle and caliber are you using?

Handloads?

Hope you have an absolute blast on this hunt. Take a ton of pics, that is beautiful country....

Bill

Mark,
your about to live a dream of mine for quite some time now! Dall sheep is very high on my want list but even higher on my reality list so,i want to wish ya the very best of luck and be safe! take lots of pics and shoot straight!

keep dreamin of full curls and pretty girls! but hell it is alaska so pretty girls are probably more of trophy than a decent dall! anyway good luck to ya!!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>What rifle and caliber are you using?

Handloads? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

HAHA.. thats the load he uses in the Adult section... "HANDLOADS" ;)

Pretty dang funny Moosie! :D :D

Silly me!

To think that there might actually be a serious moment here... :D :D ;)

Bill

Bill......I'm shooting a Browning 338 Magnum with Nosler Partitions in 210 grain......not handloads but pretty good bullets.

Dean, you sound like you may have been to Alaska with the "pretty girls" comment. ;)
You better get sex before you go, because most of the women up there will turn you off of wanting it pretty quick :rolleyes: ........but then again.....what you expect, when a guy gets a gal to go live up there in that shit he can't have the bar raised too high now can he? ;)

Moosie, I got your handloads right here :D

Thanks for the luck fellas...and I will need it,...the forecast is calling for freezing rain all week and I just heard two of the guys that my brother helped out with info just brought down two real nice full curl rams.......that sucks :(
DS

Slayer:

Let the games begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best of luck!

i made it up here......called lilbiggun...he wimped out.

So it to the real work tomorrow,......final sight in, then get some beer.......then head in.......

Indy will give a day to day report if the phones will reach ;)
DS

CAN't wait.... I know it's hard not to think of this place.. but concentrate on your hunting and not us ;)

Good luck to you cheechako!!! I am right behind you...not literally.

vis

Dgibson, Some people just aren't that lucky :D :D

I'm guessing he should be reporting soon... When he gets back I'm sure tht we'll hear something about the trip. Not that He's Long winded or anything......

lolup.gif
lolup.gif

Indy, Give us a report !!!!!

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back