SD sheep

mtmiller

Few of these guys running around town.

9-2.jpg

12-1.jpg

I don't know much about these sheep, but I think they can be found in this area most of the year.

What's this I always hear about needing to be in 'sheep shape' to hunt sheep? I think I could handle that 'sheep terrain.' Cool photos and animals wherever they're at!

Looks like the fish hatchery in Rapid City. I don't know anything about them, but they come down to feed on the fresh grass on the lawn like clock work. Good size herd most days too. Really neat!

Definitly the Hatchery in Rapid. The ewe's are there year round, but the rams just show up for some lovin' in late Nov. Head buttin' and the whole works, very impressive site. It is in city limits, so no hunting allowed. jlmatthew, the GFP just decided to whore out our sheep and there will be an auction tag available for 2013, if you are the lucky winner, look me up. I drew a tag in 2008.

Definitly the Hatchery in Rapid. The ewe's are there year round, but the rams just show up for some lovin' in late Nov.

These sheep were about 1/2 mile from the hatchery....Catholic church lot. I usually see rams here when I am back for Thanksgiving or Christmas. I can't speak for the rest of the year. I saw some a few days ago across from the hatchery, but pics were pretty poor.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loper96
Back