Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
ExcellentHahahaha!
H2 rifle tag for me!!!
Yeeeeehawwwwww!!
Congrats, my daughter drew the same tag!!Hahahaha!
H2 rifle tag for me!!!
Yeeeeehawwwwww!!
Congrats to her! How many points did she have? I managed with 10. First year in the big pool.Congrats, my daughter drew the same tag!!
Which unit?Just found out my daughter-in-law and granddaughter drew returned cow tags! Going to be a fun fall!
Keep me posted if you run into any good bulls that need killing.
My daughter has a bull tag for H2, so we got to get that one filled first. But I'll let you know what's left when we are done. HAKeep me posted if you run into any good bulls that need killing.![]()
We start tommorrow!Threw in the towel around the 26th. Too much of everything. Too hot, too dry and then it became too wet. Beat my butt walking up and down hills. Hearing bulls the third week but usually a long ways away. Called one in but didn't get set right and he came over the hill at 100 yds. Little too far for me. Woke up in the back of the truck after two days of off again, on again rain with a sore throat so I headed home to heal up a little. 30 hrs later I headed back. Elk were calling but every time I would try to close in on one, they were usually a mile further when they answered again. Did not bring my atv and probably should have as I could have accessed some more areas where bulls were less bothered. Coulda, shoulda, didnt. It is what it is. Had some good experiences, learned more about the area. Met some other hunters, etc. Hunted from Edgemont to Custer in various locations. Passed up shooting 2 points mulies. They need to grow. Saw one really large bull with many cows but only while in the truck driving to town at end of day. Did I mention diesel fuel is expensive? I think I could have invested in some good beef for what this all cost but what fun would that be.