Screwing over the Non-resident (or not)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheap energy is a great thing. Drill drill drill. Get those solar fields in too ! Toss in some more windmills while we’re at it

I think you and rjthe"hunter" should really teach Wyoming resident hunters a lesson and not apply and hunt here anymore.

That will learn us...
Keep going. I'm enjoying this. Buzz turned in to the thing he despised years ago.

Let's go to 75/25. Who cares if it gives NR's better odds...residents would still get 75%.

Because most other states are 90-10.

Because it's what the residents here agree is a correct split.

They must be bad at math …if 90/10 is good for them then 100/0 is better
100>90 .

What’s the stopping you?

They must be bad at math …if 90/10 is good for them then 100/0 is better
100>90 .

What’s the stopping you?
Nothing stopping Wyoming from changing the splits to 100-0.

Wyoming decided on 90-10, what part is challenging for you to understand?

Get up there and testify Buzz. Tell them the Residents are going to step to the plate and eat the whole pie and pick up the whole tab.
Set them straight, tell them you all don’t need or want that dirty NR money.
Cut off all NR sales, no super tags, no sheep auctions, no moose commissioner tags for 90k to non residents .
No 90/10 bulls shit. You’re going to take it all. It’s your right as resident.

Get up there and testify Buzz. Tell them the Residents are going to step to the plate and eat the whole pie and pick up the whole tab.
Set them straight, tell them you all don’t need or want that dirty NR money.
Cut off all NR sales, no super tags, no sheep auctions, no moose commissioner tags for 90k to non residents .
No 90/10 bulls shit. You’re going to take it all. It’s your right as resident.
Are you about done with your temper tantrum?

Are you about done with your temper tantrum?

I am laughing at you floundering. There isn’t any tantrum at all. You’re a miserable joke of person that can’t even be honest.
If you were you’d tell us your not going for 100/0

Possibly. I'm sure residents here look at how they are treated by surrounding states in the decision making process to determine how they want to treat NRs in kind.
Not so sure on that. You get to go home to MT to hunt right? Cheaper tags, can hunt in the wilderness... Why would residents want to go hunt other states if they have the best hunting and the opportunity to buy 3 tags?

Not difficult at all, already told you twice I was wrong, and Arizona residents had it right.

Az should go 100/0 too…set an example. NR hunting is screwing residents of the western states, if you need 90% of tags then you need a 100%….residents first. Cut off the NR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back