Scouting photo Idaho

greatbasin

I went out yesterday and even though I didn't see a lot of goats, I did find this guy...

IDPH12lg1.jpg

Sorry for the photo quality he was 400 yds out and I shot it through a spotter. Typical for southern ID, small prongs, what I do like is his mass above the prongs...game on! Oh ya, I killed a yote, too...ah, good day.

Ya, thanks. I was glad to see him. I'm hoping to take more photos...a front shot would be nice. He's got a decent heart shape with good curl back.

I'm really gonna try to figure out his weak times, I have got to put an arrow in that guy, he's by far the best buck I saw.

Went for a 10 hour drive with the wife and kids on a "scouting" trip (more to check out places we've never been in our new to us Home State)....Didn't see any game all day and then on the drive home sitting about 100 yards from route 55 above Eagle:

Attachments

• DSC_0023.jpg
    DSC_0023.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 392
Just stay away from the Big Buttes.

I went out yesterday and even though I didn't see a lot of goats, I did find this guy...

IDPH12lg1.jpg

Sorry for the photo quality he was 400 yds out and I shot it through a spotter. Typical for southern ID, small prongs, what I do like is his mass above the prongs...game on! Oh ya, I killed a yote, too...ah, good day.

Nice picture for 400 yards. Without seeing the buck from the front he looks decent. I've got to get away from this desk and put some miles on.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back