Yeti GOBOX Collection

Scoring Guessing Game 4

EliAGrimmett

I decided to change the title per Greenie's recommendation. ;)

I've noticed something interesting so far and it will be fun to watch and see if it happens again. If it does I'll bring it to attention and see what everyone's thoughts are.

For now, here's the new video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFQ6VKrZd1E

The buck is from Arizona.

This one should be a little tougher than the previous games because of the shoddy video quality and the broken horn tip. For this one try to guess the net B&C score.

Last edited:
My guess is close to B&C had he not been broken. 16.25 on the unbroken side, 6.25, 6.5, 3.75, 2.75, and 5.25 on the prong. 80 net, if not lower.

I'm going to say he that even with the broken tip, he just barely made B&C. 83 even

16 6/8 on the good side, 15 6/8 on the bad

6 4/8, 6 6/8, 4, 3 4/8

five inch prongs

another one with good mass on top. For the record, i dont add anything up and just guess on what I think i see. So i guess 81

Schmalts uses the Eastmun "rack bracketing" technique. Look at them there diggers. Too bad for the broken tang on the one side.

Schmalts uses the Eastmun "rack bracketing" technique. Look at them there diggers. Too bad for the broken tang on the one side.

No, i just hold my thumb out, and stick out my tongue on one side and guess.

That is just too damnn funny. Tears are almost streaming down my cheeks. Not sure why, but that stuck me as one of the funniest things I have read this month. Got any more stuff to go along with that Greenie.

You're too much.

That is just too damnn funny. Tears are almost streaming down my cheeks. Not sure why, but that stuck me as one of the funniest things I have read this month.

I agree..I can almost see big Mike standing out in the sagebrush with his blue jeans on...public land, DIY, hunting trophy antelope.

That is just too damnn funny. Tears are almost streaming down my cheeks. Not sure why, but that stuck me as one of the funniest things I have read this month. Got any more stuff to go along with that Greenie.

You're too much.

I guess you have to know what "rack bracketing" is to get the punch line:confused: is that some kind of Eastmuns tactic?

Come on, everyone knows that's the Eastman's Way. Where do you live Schmalts, under a rock?

Actually yes, if "Rack Bracketing" is common knowledge in hunting jargon, i must live under that rock. I may have to buy the Guy Guy's book about lopes I guess.... NOT

Great buck. I'd be guessing he's

16 0/8 on unbroken side

14 0/8 bottom mass

6 4/8 prong

6 0/8 on top

84 4/8 minus 2 0/8 lost on broken side

82 4/8 NET

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270