Score one More for the good guys

browtine

Administrator
I had the "Chief" with me today as we were looking for bulls. He also hunted with with us this weekend (Myself, Moosie, IDB). I made him pass on a few good bulls until we found this guy. I havent scored the bull yet.. anyone care to take a guess? I will Ship a free DVD to the winner.

Here are some pics until Moosie posts the photos of his bull... JERK

Attachments

• DSC03465.jpg
    DSC03465.jpg
    196.6 KB · Views: 646
  • DSC03468.jpg
    DSC03468.jpg
    197.3 KB · Views: 603
  • DSC03472.jpg
    DSC03472.jpg
    217.7 KB · Views: 600
And by the way, He was sure wishing you guys were still here to help pack his bull out and enjoy the experience. I had to phone a friend (Chad) who came and helped. Without him, I would still be on the mountain!

I came up with 356".
That's giving him a 40" inside spread which we obviously can't see in the pix, just an "average" width guess.

Pretty pretty bull none the less!!:D

Great bull Chief !
That's one of those bulls that looks better than he scores, I'll say 345.
The mass makes him look like a monster.

Awesome, Awesome, Awesome. That couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. He deserved all he got and it looks like he got a good one. I'm guessing in the 340" range. I can tell B-Tine is showing off his good side real well.

Congrats to you both and I wish I was there to help pack that boy out.

I don't believe you when you say you haven't taped that thing yet though. :)

Is there any front shots so we can see that other side & some width, your :BLEEP: us by only showing one side man!!hump :D

Sorry Skull!!! You phag :) here is one more pic..

Attachments

• DSC03455.jpg
    DSC03455.jpg
    205.9 KB · Views: 552
Looks wider then mine. Kudos to the Chief !!!! I'm still not buying you killed it were you said you did.

Back