Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Schnee's Customer Service

DBear

I have been blown away by Schnee's customer service. They truly stand by their products! I had a pair of their Sheephunter's made by LOWA. The soles started to separate after two elk hunts and a whitetail season. I sent them back and they sent me a new pair of Granite's made by them without questions. They easily could have said that was a defect in the Lowa product and that is why they no longer sell them. However, it had their name on the side of it and they stuck to their word. Not too many companies like this and I wanted to give them a shout out. Plus, the granite boots are awesome!

I have a pair of the uninsulated backpacking style boot (granite?) and they are rock solid! The in-store service when I bought mine was second to none and in fact was a good portion of the reason I bought their boots (the 20% sale they were running didn't hurt).

I'm either going to LOWA or Cabelas Perfect boot. I have not been impressed with either pair of Kenetrek's I have owned. Thanks for the good feedback.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ColtenGilbert
Back