Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Schmaltz

Status
Not open for further replies.

manitou1

Weird thing. I ordered an optic from Schmaltz a few days ago and I have now received a notification from UPS that a package has shipped from Harley Davidson. I haven't ordered anything from Harley Davidson... don't even own a bike. Does Schmaltz ship from a H.D dealership?

Weird thing. I ordered an optic from Schmaltz a few days ago and I have now received a notification from UPS that a package has shipped from Harley Davidson. I haven't ordered anything from Harley Davidson... don't even own a bike. Does Schmaltz ship from a H.D dealership?
Nope I, don’t think so. At least that’s not where my package came from when I purchased from him.

Nope I, don’t think so. At least that’s not where my package came from when I purchased from him.
+1
CC.jpg

I also ordered something from him that shipped last week and the tracking info said the same thing. I'm not offering an explanation...but it happened to me too, so shouldn't be cause for concern.

Sometimes...you're good

Thanks. Maybe their normal UPS venue is down or something and they are shipping from an alternate location. Was concerned somebody got ahold of my account info that had no business doing so.

It's magic.... You got your goods and faster service because the shipping was tied to a business account that gets priority rates and service. You guys really don't think I make enough money selling scopes this cheap not to have another job do you?

So here's the deal. UPS has a thing they call Campuship. If you have a friend, employer, business partner or anyone you know that gets a bulk rate shipping discount UPS has a website that allows you, with permission of course use the account number of the business to get the lower shipping rate. Only catch is the tracking will show it came from the account holder. I only use this on large items because bulk rate does not get hit for box size and only weight for the most part. I also use it for those living far into the bush... USPS is pretty pricey for remote areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back