Schmalts finished his elk hunt DVD

schmalts

Yes I made a DVD of this years hunt. Its about 40 minutes long and has some real nice (but a little shakey sometimes) elk footage and a kill shot of a Ass hit bull.
I will make a copy for the hunt talk regulars here and send it out to the first person who posts his home addy here. Here are the rules, no copying it, and you must send it along to the next person in line on the list who wants to see it. So if you are too cheap to put 3 stamps on the thing and pass it along dont ask for it to be sent to you. If you want to keep your addy secret just PM the guy in front of you. So... who wants to see it first? Sorry, to be considered a Hunt Talk regular you must have over 300 posts.
Oh yea, it it a DVD-R so if your DVD player is more than 3 years old it may not play.

[ 10-20-2004, 06:49: Message edited by: schmalts ]

You got it oak, I will ship it out this week. After youu watch it send it whoever is next on the list.

We can get it out to the "short timers" after the regulars get a look.

(In my best Goldberg voice)

Whose Next!

I'd like to see it, but I'm in the middle of moving.

Oak, if you let me know when you are finished with it, I'll shoot you my (current) address.

BTW, nice of you to offer the movie up to the critics schmalts. I'm looking forward to seeing it.

Ovis is next...

Ovis, hopefully I get it by early next week and can watch it before I leave for hunting on Thursday. If so, I'll mail it by then.

Oak

im in line

Guess I'm in the same boat as Wally Dog, too much listening and not enough talking. Then again it is kind of tough to get a word in edge-wise when Moosie gets going. :D

You short timers will get your chance too, but heck we gotta give a little preference to the Hunt Talk Loyalists!

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ram0307
Back