Sceery varmit calls ?

A-con

Any body use these ? Are they any good, and whitch one do use use, jack rabbit, or cotten tail ?

If not, what brand of predator call works for you ?

I like the sceery coyote call and the two prong distress call of his. another good one is a cronk coyote call made out of a cow horne and the song dog another brand, and bill austins coyote calls can not be beat eather, as for power callers i use wild life tec callerhope this helps:Coyote Slayer

Anaconda
I use a couple of sceery elk calls. One is the hyper cow, which is a open reed call and the other is a varible elk call. Screey also makes a varible varmit call with out the rubber tubing that the elk call has. I've had great sussess with both of these calls.
wyote

Anaconda
I use a couple of sceery elk calls. One is the hyper cow, which is a open reed call and the other is a varible elk call. Screey also makes a varible varmit call with out the rubber tubing that the elk call has. I've had great sussess with both of these calls.
wyote

the only scery call I have in my group of hand calls is the AP1 it is a open read call I prefer open reed calls to the closed type do to the fact they are MUCH more versital.

Over the years I've used every brand I could get my hands on, I'm kinda partial to the Lohman calls myself, but agree anything can work, or in real life, not work, callin dogs is my passion, and my winters are kept real busy, I work a 12hr 4x4 shift so every four days I'm gone to the hills. the key is to make the correct set-up and keep tryin, I usually use my calls until something is coming in , then switch to usin just my plain old mouth to imitate a rabbit. good luck with your new calls, h2m

I use the closed reed sceery jackrabbit. Works for me!
3263337.jpg

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back