Scared?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm afraid of what some of the local and state Demsoc govts are getting away with via suspension Rights and Liberties. The politicians have screwed this whole thing up. Biggest Chinese cluster F in history. I'm not wearing a mask or gloves and wont for something as inconsequential and unavoidable as this Sars-cov-2. For one the masks don't work, not even the N95. To be as safe as possible you'd need a positive pressure system with NBC filters and you wont be getting anything like that. To put this in perspective todays China bug death number in the USA is 88,473 souls. Keep in mind that number is artificially inflated. Thousands died dur to preexisting conditions being falsely reported as China bug. Also, thousands more died in the first month due to medical malpractice. They were treating a symptom ie pneumonia instead of the disease. They screamed for ventilators which they employed to ill effect and killed patients by over pressuring them. Wasn't it curious how all of a sudden the need and screaming for ventilators just stopped? Why? They finally figured out what this Sars variant does but because they all bought into their own hype and piss poor decisions they cant come forward and admit they're wrong and thus incompetent. This Sars attacks the hemoglobin. It strips an Iron ion off the red blood cells. This particular Iron ion is the one that transports the oxygen molecules via the blood lung barrier and transports O2 rich blood to the body. A devastating side effect of this in addition to lack of O2 to the organs etc is that it makes the blood stickier which is leading some to blood clots and strokes. Anyway back to the death number. 88,473 vs 333,345,000 million Americans equals a possibility of you dying of 0.00027%. You're supposed to fear that? What you should be is righteously furious about what the pols have done to this once great nation and I don't mean Pr. Trump. Cuomos hands literally drip with blood. I'm surprised he's still exchanging air frankly. Same goes for the Govs of ME, WI, Ca and that nitwitless wonder in MI.

Interesting. The States that are opening up are now the ones getting spikes in COVID cases. Anne Frank can stay in a attic for 2 years with no internet, no TV etc and the people down south of the Canadian border can't stay inside for more then a couple days without complaining. Yet, they're the worst hit country and refuse to realize the long term effects of their actions.

I'm not buying that koolaid.... When you say a bigger spike, Idaho went from 69 to 73 ? 5% Cali had 76 new deaths yesterday from 3200 so 2%. Looks like Idaho is doubling up on the cases to some, time to shut down again ???

I'm still on the Numbers are FAKE and BS. Nothings changed my mind yet.

I'm afraid of what some of the local and state Demsoc govts are getting away with via suspension Rights and Liberties. The politicians have screwed this whole thing up. Biggest Chinese cluster F in history. I'm not wearing a mask or gloves and wont for something as inconsequential and unavoidable as this Sars-cov-2. For one the masks don't work, not even the N95. To be as safe as possible you'd need a positive pressure system with NBC filters and you wont be getting anything like that. To put this in perspective todays China bug death number in the USA is 88,473 souls. Keep in mind that number is artificially inflated. Thousands died dur to preexisting conditions being falsely reported as China bug. Also, thousands more died in the first month due to medical malpractice. They were treating a symptom ie pneumonia instead of the disease. They screamed for ventilators which they employed to ill effect and killed patients by over pressuring them. Wasn't it curious how all of a sudden the need and screaming for ventilators just stopped? Why? They finally figured out what this Sars variant does but because they all bought into their own hype and piss poor decisions they cant come forward and admit they're wrong and thus incompetent. This Sars attacks the hemoglobin. It strips an Iron ion off the red blood cells. This particular Iron ion is the one that transports the oxygen molecules via the blood lung barrier and transports O2 rich blood to the body. A devastating side effect of this in addition to lack of O2 to the organs etc is that it makes the blood stickier which is leading some to blood clots and strokes. Anyway back to the death number. 88,473 vs 333,345,000 million Americans equals a possibility of you dying of 0.00027%. You're supposed to fear that? What you should be is righteously furious about what the pols have done to this once great nation and I don't mean Pr. Trump. Cuomos hands literally drip with blood. I'm surprised he's still exchanging air frankly. Same goes for the Govs of ME, WI, Ca and that nitwitless wonder in MI.

There is plenty I could comment on but, I'll stick with the math. 88,473/333,345,000x100=0.027%. Today and every day. You are off by a factor of 100. I hope you are better at calculating the odds of drawing big game tags.

Thanks for the correction. Appreciate it. Still at 0.027% I’m not quacking about it right?

I wondered if this thread would attract the comments it has. I had hoped otherwise and let it stay. I guess I am too optimistic. It serves no purpose.

Not sure why these COVID threads seems to gather interest from for the folks with recent Certificates of Epidemiology from Zuckerberg U. Regardless of the reason, I have no use for the direction they always go.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back