Scared?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing that’s changed for me is not going to the Y.

Normally I would be traveling for work, now I cant so I decided to hunting for turkeys and shot one. I didn't have a mask on. The turkey death is a absolute result of the virus, because otherwise I wouldn't have been there.

Honestly, i just wish everyone would wear a mask for 3 weeks and get this this crap over with. And yes I am a little scared as I have Kidney failure so its a real deal for me. In Portland I wear a mask, heck proabley should of wore a mask before all this around here.

I'm not skeered.. Having walked the razors edge enough times I don't fear death, limping away from one more thing, perhaps.. However, death and I we made our peace a long time ago..

Death stalks us all and one day will have it's way with us. So why live in fear, life is for the living so you'd better get to it, as to live in fear is to waste the time that you do have here on this planet....

I have put 2100 miles on my truck since December. Almost every mile to a building supply store or hardware store. Like the rest of you, my life didn't change with the closure. My honey doos are completed and I can hear my horse calling. Pray for sunshine.

Yep, they opened up restaurants here this week, wife and I ditched the kids and went to the steakhouse. Even though they are only allowed 25% capacity there still wasn’t much wait, I guess a lot of folks are still scared. Honestly, the servers and restaurant staff were genuinely happy to see customers, they earned their tip.

I just hope I'm not pushing 3 bills come September....... lots of beer and cookies been going down the hatch.... my wife hasn't become quite fond of the "mule buckets" getting delivered i have as well.

My gf's employer has a degree in public health, and it is an up close retail store. Probably will be one of the last Retail establishments to open. My fear is that it will be so busy once they do open getting the Vacation time will be a fight for her in June August and Sept.

Interesting. The States that are opening up are now the ones getting spikes in COVID cases. Anne Frank can stay in a attic for 2 years with no internet, no TV etc and the people down south of the Canadian border can't stay inside for more then a couple days without complaining. Yet, they're the worst hit country and refuse to realize the long term effects of their actions.

Is it just a coincidence that not long after the NV governor relaxed that shutdown rules somewhat, Las Vegas recorded its' second highest single day total for new Covid19 cases? I don't think so. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back