Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

SB 298 - Crossbow bill rears its ugly head

House FWP Hearing of SB 298 Crossbow will occur Thurs April 13 at 3 pm. If you cant attend in Helena you make comments to the Committee via Zoom....need to register by Wed eve I believe. Take time to let the Committee how you feel about Crossbows in our archery elk season.

Montanans don’t want crossbows, it’s fine for Wyoming but we don’t. Your disdain for archery leads me to believe you have had a lot of bad experiences. Opinions and experiences vary.
I wonder if rifle hunters got upset with laser rangefinders, ballistic charts and reliable turrets they could dial for yardage?

House FWP Hearing of SB 298 Crossbow will occur Thurs April 13 at 3 pm. If you cant attend in Helena you make comments to the Committee via Zoom....need to register by Wed eve I believe. Take time to let the Committee how you feel about Crossbows in our archery elk season.
Do you have a link to register?

Montanans don’t want crossbows, it’s fine for Wyoming but we don’t. Your disdain for archery leads me to believe you have had a lot of bad experiences. Opinions and experiences vary.
No disdain for anything other than hypocrisy.

I just find it as ridiculous as I do humorous, that people shooting slider sights, stabilizers, cams, trigger releases, peep sights, carbon arrows, and the other mountain of chit that you can strap on a modern compound bow with 80% let-off whining about crossbows being a bridge too far in regard to technology.

Its laughable.

Any way don’t you Wyoming guys got some 90/10 to work on and some permit reductions? Montana wildlife doesn’t need anymore blurring of the already blurry gray line. You can keep your crossbows on the other side of the state line.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back