PEAX Equipment

Sayin Hi

trophy_killer

Well I havent been here in ages and just wanted to let everyone know that im still alive. I think i'll try to get back in here a little bit more now. But I just wanted to say Hey and see how everyone is doing!

does anyone know this TK guy?

JB said:
does anyone know this TK guy?

Who could forget TK?

Welcome back TK. Are you old enough to access the adult site now without lying about your age? :D

TK has been hump those skinny idaho princesses...even though we know there isn't any skinny ones around. but when TK's done with them I'm sure they will be 1/2 way skinny...

wyo has me pegged! ive just been hiding out working and playing but i figure since its winter time ill come back and hang out with the guys for awhile. my life is pretty basic...i wake up, i go to work, get off, come home and go to sleep soon after.

after i moved up here to salmon i started working in a butcher shop full time so thats where i spend most of my time...so if any of you guys come hunting here let me know so i can point you in the right direction to getting your game cut up!

Hey Greg...

Guys...

Don't let him fool you, he's been skirt chasin and we have all taken a back seat to his hormones... :D

Welcome back :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htcooke
Back