Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Sasquatch, Bigfoot?...Cmon I KNOW some of you have had encounters...lets hear em..

How many people believe sasquatch is real?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aliens - yes. Bigfoot - not so much.
This is accurate. The odds of aliens are pretty high or atleast that there were "aliens" somewhere else at some point.

The odds of a North American Bigfoot are basically zero. There could be some undiscovered monkey/gorilla species in the Congo or something like that, but not in North America

Our CURRENT understanding of the Universe leads to the conclusion that aliens are inevitable. The Universe is YUGE, and the simple definition of an alien is any life from outside of Earth’s systems.

On Earth the mathematical chance of a big foot is slim. Why? Earth has boundaries that are actually pretty small when viewed by the modern human. There’s nearly now where to hide.

In the Universe the mathematical chance of aliens is high or absolute.There are arguments that the Universe is infinite or at minimum larger that a human can comprehend at this point. If the Universe is infinite then everything is not only possible, but is. If it is not… We also have to remember that our understanding is only based on our current knowledge.

We know a metric shiz ton about Earth, but we don’t know jack about the Universe when considering the scope of it. FYI, I love these conversations.

From the mouths of babes.
I have a story.
I have a nephew that has seen one we think.
As a baby and toddler his crib was near the window of an old farm house they lived in. It was way out away from town on the ranch the family owns.
As a child he would be looking out the window near his crib , day and / or night and say Babo, Babo and point out the window.
Parents always though he was talking about he cattle.
At the doctors office for a visit one time, in the waiting room, the nephew toddles over to a table with toys and books and says Babo, Mom goes over and a Nat Geo mag with pics of sasquatch are what he is pointing to and talking about.
Always makes me wonder.

Our CURRENT understanding of the Universe leads to the conclusion that aliens are inevitable. The Universe is YUGE, and the simple definition of an alien is any life from outside of Earth’s systems.

On Earth the mathematical chance of a big foot is slim. Why? Earth has boundaries that are actually pretty small when viewed by the modern human. There’s nearly now where to hide.

In the Universe the mathematical chance of aliens is high or absolute.There are arguments that the Universe is infinite or at minimum larger that a human can comprehend at this point. If the Universe is infinite then everything is not only possible, but is. If it is not… We also have to remember that our understanding is only based on our current knowledge.

We know a metric shiz ton about Earth, but we don’t know jack about the Universe when considering the scope of it. FYI, I love these conversations.
I do too...Bring a little levity to the group and change it up a bit...

From the mouths of babes.
I have a story.
I have a nephew that has seen one we think.
As a baby and toddler his crib was near the window of an old farm house they lived in. It was way out away from town on the ranch the family owns.
As a child he would be looking out the window near his crib , day and / or night and say Babo, Babo and point out the window.
Parents always though he was talking about he cattle.
At the doctors office for a visit one time, in the waiting room, the nephew toddles over to a table with toys and books and says Babo, Mom goes over and a Nat Geo mag with pics of sasquatch are what he is pointing to and talking about.
Always makes me wonder.
Now thats interesting....

Now thats interesting....
Lets just say the family jokes limitedly about it.
The house they lived in was build in an area frequented by Native Americans and remains have been found on the property. It is right on the Red River in the breaks.

I said Nat Geo mag but it may have been a different mag. The Mom sure doesn't joke about Babo now and it's been about 35-40 ish years.

With the thousands of members and friends as well, I KNOW some of you have had or know someone who has had an encounter with them. I know some are laughing, some are saying this isn't the place and then some saying only a fool would believe this. So call me a fool.... We are outdoorsman and these creatures seem to lurk amongst us when chasing our quarry, peering through the branches at night while we share the days events around a campfire, sipping a little liquid courage.. I for one am a believer. So curl on up and lets get the stories and pics of yours or others encounters...who knows...next time your chasing that 6X6 you too may be fortunate enough to bear witness to these mythical and elusive beasts...
How many more months till hunting season? :rolleyes:

I've seen video's of 12-16" LOGS 8'+ long flying through the air at least 40-50' towards unsuspecting individuals. Giant Rocks close to basketball size hurled as well.. Not sure those can be explained...I know I couldn't throw those things..

Last fall I was in a walmart in eastern nebraska and thought i seen a sasquatch (big/hairy/stinky) in complete disbelief i texted @Stocker to tell him since it was in his neighborhood. His response was that wasn't a bigfoot just one of the Iowa women who regulary shop there...explains a lot!

Last edited:
No Bigfoot but I once did see a frost man and hairy goblin standing on the side of the road trying to hitch a ride. I almost shot the goblin guy. Then it dawned on me I was in the end stages of hypothermia. They seemed real enough to touch but of course were not. It got worse after that. Literally a miracle I survived the night. Knowing what was happening probably kept me sane enough to stay alive.

Here is a question to ponder.........Without running lions with dogs, how many have you seen??
why I ask ,is, Nat.Geo did a study some years back
on our area of Vancouver Island to study COUGAR ,as it has the WORLDS highest concentration of them.......In the last 35 years hunting and prospecting this area,I have seen exactly one..but lots of tracks........

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Higbee
Back