Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Sasquatch, Bigfoot?...Cmon I KNOW some of you have had encounters...lets hear em..

How many people believe sasquatch is real?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The RCMP are searching for a Sasquatch, if you have three minutes you can hear how the search started. Go to youtube and type in Sasquatch Stompin Tom

The late Stompin Tom Conners is still one of my favorite entertainers, song writer, and singers!

Other songs that will split a gut are:

Muk Tuk Annie
Tillsonburg

Was on a sheep hunt in AK several years back. My guide was the son of Roger Patterson. Roger Patterson was the guy that filmed the iconic bigfoot footage in Bluff Creek, CA back in the 70's. I tried like hell but never could get him to give an answer either way.

It was fall of 1982. I was in my junior year of college. I awakened in a dark room. The smell of cigarettes, warm Schlitz beer and sex hung heavy in the room. Despite my best efforts, I could not shake the cobwebs to figure out how I got to wherever I was. I laid motionless for a few minutes, pounding headache and a pulsing piss hard that spoke of a night of overindulgence. My body was in light contact with someone or something. History told me that I'd be better off not knowing what. I could detect a faint amount of light creeping through the cracks in the curtains. I eased myself gingerly out of bed and over to the window. I parted the curtains slightly to peer out. Staring back at me was a battered 60's model singlewide, butterscotch trim with white sides, bedazzled with a healthy coat of mildew. With the slight amount of light entering the room, I could make out two doors one of which I surmised was the bathroom. I went for it. I opened the door then pushed it to behind me. My plan was to relieve myself and slip out unnoticed. While reducing in the pressure in my bladder, I heard the floors outside creak and felt the trailer flex under what must have been impressive weight. A light came on in the bedroom. There was no window exit. I'd have to face whatever it was.

I opened the door and was greeted by a face with a wide devious smile. Coffee stained teeth punctuated by spaces of emptiness. I looked down to see two monstrous titties with what could best be described as Jimmy Dean sausage patties hanging on the ends. A glance further down showed what looked like a wombat in a leglock. It belowed, "I need to pee, then we'll go a few more rounds." As soon as she shut the door, I gathered up my clothes and made a mad dash for the exit.

I am here to bear testiment to the fact that Sasquatch is real. I don't know what it takes to achieve Boone and Crockett in the Sasquatch category, but by God, this one would have made it. Haven't encountered another one since I stopped drinking.

Last edited:
Here is a question to ponder.........Without running lions with dogs, how many have you seen??
why I ask ,is, Nat.Geo did a study some years back
on our area of Vancouver Island to study COUGAR ,as it has the WORLDS highest concentration of them.......In the last 35 years hunting and prospecting this area,I have seen exactly one..but lots of tracks........
9 that I can think of think I’m missing a couple

I have read somewhere it is illegal to shoot a bigfoot. Would really suck to take a shot and find some guy in a costume.

I have read somewhere it is illegal to shoot a bigfoot. Would really suck to take a shot and find some guy in a costume.
There was a guy in a bigfoot outfit (actually a ghillie suit) who was run over and killed while trying to stage a "sighting". In Montana of course.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back